Saturday, February 2, 2013

Redha.


Assalamualaikum and well hello there!

How are you my dear readers? i really hope we are in the bless of Allah for what ever we do these days. but really, sometimes we can get easily lost hope especially when we are not been 'remembered'.. so, please my dear, renew our imaan as the holder of the Love is always be there for us.. astaghfirullahalazim..

well, here... im the one writing now is still a person named asmeelya.. not others will replaced me.. even i had to admit that im not a good blogger and should been 'kicked' from the world of blogger.. what to do, that is me.. a writer that make a less post for the reader to be surprized..! LOL

today is 1st of february.. january had left us.. somehow, we have to continue our life as the time is running so fast leaving us.. now, im get online in my home.. no friends in my environment anymore.. just family.. lovely family.. talking about friend, i want to share here what is the friends really meaning for me..

*eye rolling up side down looking at screen while hear laptop speaker playing a song by maher zain- so soon*

friends, my eye is flushing tear drop running through my cheek... Alhamdulillah.. as now im 22 years old.. He gave me breath to spent my life in this 'test' phase before continue my journey to the transition station called barzakh.. Thank God, i meet a lot of people everyday.. and i really got a lot of friends of same average of my age..

frankly speaking, there are only people that i would call a true friends.. i believe that u guys also have your own definition of true friends.. but for me, true friends is the one that i really keep them in my heart.. when they are around, i wish she will stay with me forever by my side.. they understand me and they are the one that i comfort with.. sharing ideas, dreams and even sadness.. but God know best.. He doing test for us by separating our true friends so that we will value the friendship more and praise to Him who lend the love for us between us together..


"sometimes, we dont need to be attach forever because even a highest mountain can only be a legend in a distance of eye.."

It is true, not all that we want is good for us.. and Allah will always give His slave things that we need even though we thinks it is bad for us..

Life must go on.. to my beloved friends.. im wishing luck for us, for bright future under the bless of Allah.. Barakallahufeek.. u know i love you even i seldom show it because what im actually hate is the time that i will lose you and i have to let you go..  I believe Allah know and He will linked our heart together, to Jannah... REDHA

-Asmeelya-

No comments:

Post a Comment

__pelease drop ur comment here...teeettt.!!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~ al-Quran online ~